Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Look Left! Look Right!

I have been in school for four weeks, and I have a pulled muscle in my neck for the second time. Both times it was in the same place, both times I woke up with pain, and both times I wasn't really able to turn my head to the left and even less to the right. Now it even hurts to look down. I had to ask Tenley today if I spilled on my shirt at lunch. I couldn't quite see the power point slides in class. I have no idea how I'm going to sleep tonight.

More important, though, is the future. I think I must be stressed, and I guess I'm even stressed in my sleep! My goal is to figure out how to get destressed before bed so at least I can wake up and turn my head.

Maybe Matt and I should go back to drinking tea together before bed. If it weren't so damn hot here...

1 comment:

vantan said...

Oh dear! Get well soon. I have a nifty little massage device... will let you try it the next time I see you in school.