Friday, April 10, 2009

Birnholtz Seder

After a long day of traveling (somehow I left my room at 8:30 and didn't arrive to my parents' house until 4...), I finally arrived in Michigan for an excellent evening of sedering.

Highlights include:
Lisa is in from San Fran area.
Lori is in from LA
Ashley is in from New York
Jer is in from Ithaca
Nancy, David, and Tessa are in from Boston
And we also had the two Birnholtz families, the rest of the Franco family, the rest of the Robinsons, Aunt Belle, and of course the Radners. By "we" I really mean my mom. She cooked EVERYTHING and prepared and led everything. She's the seder superstar.

Tonight, my mom was asking Hannah (Rachel and Ron's 4 year old) questions about the passover story. A family member I will not mention said, "phew - I'm glad she didn't ask me!" Hannah knew the answer.

No comments: