Thursday, June 26, 2008

2nd Anniversary

Though we just had our Singaporeaversary...yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. We're not much for these types of celebrations, so at the last minute, I decided I would skip out on my Spanish class, and we went out for Italian food. I think it was the same place we went for our anniversary last year (but this time I didn't get sick after). We talked about how much we've grown over the past year, blah, blah, blah...it was nice.

Tonight we went out for our friend, Selina's good-bye dinner. She's going back to the States (she is Singaporean but studied at SAIS with Matt) to do her PhD. We went to a local restaurant in Geylang and had great food. I was offended, though, because I was one of three white people at the table, and the "waitress" lady brought ME (and ONLY me!) a plate, fork and spoon!!! I swear I'm a chopsticks expert. I have been complimented by the locals! I was totally offended.

No comments: