Monday, August 20, 2007

BE 100M no legal sue!!

Matt and I just got back from Mandarin class. We actually learned how to say, "BE 100M no legal sue! All fall in law of casualty Remember and stick to it., invite." I typed that exactly as it was on my sheet. It was in the context of learning numbers.

That's how bad our teacher is.

We had a fun, relaxing weekend. Ran some errands in the rain on Saturday. Went out with a bunch of SAIS people on Saturday night, including one of the crew's professors. It was Matt, John, Boon Yian, Christian, Dan and Chem.

Sunday we slept until noon. I don't think I have ever done that. We planned on playing tennis and swimming and enjoying the outdoors, but it rained all day (no complaints here), so instead we played Settlers. John and I kicked ass. We went to a GREAT south Indian restaurant on the water on Sunday night. I liked it.

We had a new person start at work last Thursday. Another new person started today. Did I already say that 5 out of the 6.5 staff people are leaving or left? They are/did.

We got tickets to come to the States in April. That's good news. I hope burglars don't read this blog and know where we live...Dad - you made me so paranoid.

No comments: