Monday, January 12, 2009

There is such a thing as a free lunch!!

I had Macro from 8:30 -10. International Political Analysis from 10:15-11:45. Executing Strategy from 12-1:30. A negotiation for my Negotiation class from 1:45-2:15. Then I had to watch the negotiation until about 3. I finally got to the hawker center across from school at 3:05. I was so hungry. I walked almost past my vegetarian food auntie, straight to the fishball noodles, since they're the only one who usually has food this late. But...she called me over, and she gave me her special brown rice with a whole lot of tofu and veggies, and I had not negotiate HARD to get her to take $1 from me. She said it's her policy to give free lunch when they're packing up. I'm too stubborn though, so from the $2 I was ready to pay, I compromised with $1. I had just come from a negotiation, you know...

No comments: