Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Done P1

Well, we're done.

After a Monday with Prices and Markets exam and then Leading People and Groups exam (3 hours and 3 hours and 45 minutes respectively)

After a Tuesday with Accounting and Finance exams (three hours each).

After a Wednesday of forgetting my coursepack halfway to school on the way to an open notes exam...and a three hour UDJ (stats) exam (three hours).

I'm DONE!!!!

And drunk.

I have never taken such difficult exams in my life. I guess they separate good from great, but I think I might have been separated into the "below-good" category. We will find out in three weeks...but WHOA, they were so hard. So hard. Especially Accounting.

But - lots of Japanese food and a lot of gin and tonics later...I'm off to four days of no reading/finance/accounting/thinking. YIPPEE!!!

No comments: