Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cuttlefish and Turtles

I don't have time to write right now, but Matt and I just got back from a great weekend of diving at Pulau Tioman in Malaysia. Click here, here, here, here, and here for other postings about our experiences diving in this area.

This time was different - we went with INSEAD people and with a different shop. The shop was fine, and it was really nice to go with people we sort of know, and nice to get to know them more. We had a super fun and nice group of divers, and somehow we saw three turtles and at least 7 or 8 cuttlefish. There were also a ton of pufferfish. We saw some sunken boats, a car...pretty random.

We especially enjoyed a fish that apparently attaches itself to sharks, but it attached itself to Gokce's thighs and her tank...and then chose me. It was cleaning me, which felt more like biting, and I wasn't too happy, but in retrospect - it's pretty funny.

I have uploaded two videos, and you can click here for the still pictures. I will post pictures here later this week.


No comments: