Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Seth and Emily had a baby girl!! I think it might have been born on Monday night, but with the time difference I'm thoroughly confused. Moral of the story is that the baby looks exactly like Seth (I can see the fro forming), and the baby and Emily (and Seth, I supposed) are all said to be doing very well. In the pictures, Emily looks like the baby just appeared there in her arms. She looks amazing!

Her name is Ariel Brooke. (picture included).

Sad that there isn't too much going on in our life in Singapore right now, but I'm excited for all of my friends who are having babies!!

In Singapore:
The kitty is hilarious - including climbing drying racks with her wrists, pushing things off of high places, jumping to the highest place in our house (and not knowing how to get down - picture included).
I decided to try to work out in the mornings, but in order to do that without sweating all day, I have to turn on the air con when I'm getting ready. This is against my principle, and I'm dealing with that issue.
It started to get SUPER hot again, but it's still raining everyday. Weird.
I made two excellent Thai dishes these past few days and also a Thai banana cake. Yum.
I have been learning Gemara with my friend, Rachel. I am enjoying that a lot. I miss studying Jewish text.
We are basically just looking forward to our trip to the US next week!!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Remember, if the gemara says it, it must be true :)

Your friends like having babies!

And can we talk soon? I miss you!