Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Starting P5

Yesterday I started my last period at INSEAD.

Random Thoughts:
Schedules are so confusing at this school. I have almost no class in May, and June is PACKED with class and assignments due everyday.

Including Business Foundations, I will have had 29 classes. I will have had two professors twice. I will have had ONE WOMAN professor. There are a lot of reasons for this, but I don't want to piss people off, so I won't write them here.

Now is the time I need to find a job...Do you think there are any jobs? I hope so.

Singapore is 12 hours time difference from Philly, but I haven't had jet lag. I only slept 5 hours on the 29 hour journey, which was on purpose. I crashed two nights ago, stayed up all day yesterday, and I slept through the night. The only problem is that Matt wakes up at 5:45 to leave for work. I just can't go to sleep after that, but I think that's because I'm nervous about finding a job...not jet lag.

Kitty ignored me when I first came in, and she did not roll on the floor, but once we went to bed, she attached herself to my legs, and she did not leave until Matt woke up...and then she came back. We're besties again. Thank goodness. Matt's jealous, again, though.

The other two kitties who are living with us are funny. One is super friendly, and the other wants nothing to do with me so far. He is getting curious, though.

Dana is apparently having a baby tonight (Monday night in the US). Good luck, Dana! Can't wait to meet the new cousin!

No comments: