Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Everyone's Got an Opinion

Everyone has an opinion, and I'm only about 20 weeks. Our house agents (we decided not to buy in the end) looked at me, ran their hands up my hips and sides and decided it's a boy. They even asked the agents of the opposing team what they thought! They all thought it was a boy. "If you still have curves, it's a boy."

Someone on my floor at work asked how I was feeling. I'm feeling great - I have had no problems at all. "Still doing yoga?" Yup - really no problems at all beyond uncontrollable hunger. "If you feel good, it's a boy."

Yesterday was a bad one, though. She didn't even see my belly, and she said, "you have a pimply face. It's a boy. If you have pimples, it's a boy."

Um...I have had narsty skin since I went off the pill, and it actually looks better now than they did before I was pregnant. Maybe that means I'm having a girl?

No comments: