Monday, October 26, 2009

Kitty's New Boring Life






Kitty's life is very boring now. Rather than going outside and chasing frogs, cockroaches, lizards, crickets, dragon flies and other cats...she has to watch nature on tv. She literally watches nature shows on tv. In the second picture, you can see her batting at baby polar bears after sitting and watching them for about a half hour. This was during the credits.

She now sleeps on a window sill. She likes hiding in between the curtain and the window, or in between the two curtains.

Sometimes she has a relaxing snooze on the balcony.

She also really likes sleeping on her special pillow. Before she sleeps on it, though, she needs to...milk it? Not sure what she's doing here, but she does it for a few minutes - very intensely. She used to do it to my tummy, when she was a little kitty and she would sleep on my tummy.


2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Though I'm not a cat person, your blog never gets boring, and it's a great way for us to share your life so far away. Keep writing -- do you have access to American books?

Matt and Melanie Hildebrandt said...

Hi Aunt Phyllis! Glad you're not bored by our cat...or my blog...they both keep my life exciting. :) My mom is coming in December, so then I will have access to American books. You have a recommendation? I'll take it!