Saturday, July 4, 2009

Recent Videos - Hang's Daughter and the Kitties


This is my friend, Hang's daughter watching the Brazilian drummers. She was so cute. This went on for about ten minutes or more! It looks like I didn't get good sound, though...

This is Mimi dancing behind the Desi dancers - also at the INSEAD graduation. I didn't realize I had the camera on its side, and apparently I don't know how to rotate videos, so you just have to turn your monitor 90 degrees. :)


This is Cyrus - he is throwing a bee. These two cats just have so much more muscle than ours - ours can throw a little ball or something, but these guys throw their bodies against their door, they threw a beanie baby across the room this morning. They're hilarious.

This is a Kitty attack. Kitty is so silly to think that you can't see her entire tail and rear end, but she really thinks that. Just like the rays we see diving.

No comments: