Thursday, June 11, 2009

Becoming Memories

Next week is my last full week of classes. I then have two days of class the week of the 22nd, and I graduate the 1st of July. INSEAD is quickly becoming a closed experience.

I am currently sitting in a closed break out room, which is what we call a room that has a door, about five or six chairs, a table, an easel, a white board, and a computer. This is the room in which I studied for almost all of my exams for P1, P2, and P3. Now I'm working on a final global strategy project (which I will definitely post parts of when I'm done, because it's awesome).

In this room I super stressed about so many subjects. Most memorable is managerial accounting. My stomach was extremely upset during all exam times, so this room is purposely close to the bathroom. From this room I watched the building next door get finished and moved into. I sat here with Adile, Bala, and I spent many hours in here by myself.

Pretty crazy to think that there will be no more of those/these days. I am not looking forward to being done. At all.

No comments: