Thursday, June 18, 2009

101st Day

I just finished a class called Your First 100 Days.

Basically four of us make a management team, and we buy a business. I cannot tell anything about the course, but I will say that it is the most creative course I have ever taken.

It's an intense experience of what it's like for the first 100 days of running a business.

In all, it was really fun, I loved my team of Marc, Maxim, and Ilya, and I think that the business still exists. That's a good thing.

I'm sworn to secrecy about everything else, so I can't give details.

2 comments:

Anna said...

This is one of your weirdest posts yet :)

Matt and Melanie Hildebrandt said...

Maybe I was just tired. It was a cool class, but we signed an NDA, so I can't really talk about it, but I felt that it was blogworthy. Tough call.