Saturday, December 20, 2008

Nothing and Loving it

I haven't updated my blog since I finished exams, because there is absolutely nothing to write. I have done the cleaning that should have been done for the last four months...I have had the lunches with friends I should have had in the last four months...I have slept until 10:30 everyday (which I really don't deserve all the time)...I went to an okay museum, spent a lot of money on good food, new keens and tuna (it's hard to find in water, I swear), and played tetris. And I have loved every minute of it.

My life is filled with babies. For example, yesterday morning, I woke up, and I saw an email that our friend Laura, who lived below us in NYC, had a baby. I called to say mazal tov. Then I talked to Liba for two seconds. She just had her second baby a couple of weeks ago. Then I talked to Cristine (a long lost blog reader) who also just had a baby. I talked to Jo who is due somewhere in March or April (she seems to be not sure). Then I met Lauren for coffee. She's due next week. Then I had lunch, and spent the afternoon with Gal. She's due in March. It really feels like nearly all of my friends just had a baby or is pregnant. Then I got an email from my friend in NYC, and he said he and his partner are expecting (surrogate). It's out of control. The world is populating itself quickly, but at least it's with good people!

No comments: