Sunday, November 9, 2008

Grades

We got our P1 grades on Friday. It kind of feels like they were random.

I literally lost sleep over accounting. I was sure I miserably failed the exam, and I was dreading taking it again in a few months. I got my second highest grade in accounting.

I went to graduate school in social work. People skills is definitely my forte (much more than finance, accounting, econ and statistics). I got a VERY LOW grade in "Leading People and Groups." This one grade brought down my GPA .5 points.

The good news is that Matt and I have more in common now, because I got an extremely high grade in economics. Who knew?

See - I kind of think they're random.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

Congratulations on your mostly high grades! It sounds from your blog like you've certainly worked hard enough to deserve them. Part of the stress of life is its inherent randomness. Dealing with that uncertainty is not easy; some buckle under the strain, some thrive on it, some turn to religion to demystify it, and some...drink a lot! There is a lot we can control, but the rest just has to be worked through. Sometimes I think being a real adult only occurs when one can accept, if not understand that.