Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Top Three Favorite Names

These are the top three favorite names I have heard since I moved here.

3. Iskandar
It's actually a development region in S. Malaysia that Matt went to last week, but since I heard the name, I cannot get it out of my head. Christian told us it's Alexander in Arabic. I definitely want to name my first kid Iskandar. You can call him Issy, Kandy or Dari for short. My preference is obviously Kandy.

2. Billy Koo
It just sort of rolls off your tongue. This is the name of one of the guys who works in admin in the building that I work in. I just love the name.

1. Cherry Ho
Clearly the best. I worked with her in my last job (she didn't work at the org, but we did a small project together). I just can't imagine a happier name.


By the way - it's 7:30 at night, and it's 90 degrees (and so humid). The heat is SO HORRIBLE again. Our air conditioning will be fixed on Saturday, so at least if we want to use it we can (which we probably won't, but just the option is liberating).

Oy.

No comments: