Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Ode to Dan

We’d like to apologize.
We really did err.

This ode to you
will prove that we care.

We want to say it loudly.
We even want to shout.

After four long years,
you’re finally moving out.

George can’t believe it.
He’s really gonna miss ya.

No roaches or mice,
now you’ve got Elissa!

It’s taken you so long.
My, you have stalled

Luckily you proposed
Before you went totally bald.

We’re glad you found Elissa
After her stint in Japan.

We wish you both health and happiness.
Dan – YOU ARE THE MAN!


MAZAL TOV!!!

4 comments:

Daniel said...

Best line of the ode....
Dan – YOU ARE THE MAN!

Thanks Mel!

Matt and Melanie Hildebrandt said...

Glad you finally read it. I was waiting for your comment. :) I stole your picture off Facebook...

Elissa Fuchs said...

This is hysterical! I love it! My favorite line "glad you proposed/before you went totally bald!" thanks you guys.

Julie said...

The Fidler's also appreciated the "Ode to Dan!"