Monday, March 23, 2009

Washington DC

I just came back from a super eventful weekend in Washington, DC (where I wish I had more time to see more people I love there, so I super apologize if you're reading this, you live in DC, and I didn't see you this past weekend).

Some highlights:
  • I saw four babies that belong to friends all in one day.
  • I got seriously shit on by one - I heard it, felt it, smelled it, and it even went through his pants (but miraculously didn't get on my ONLY sweater and jeans that I had brought!) - Julie and Aaron can take credit for that.
  • I saw my wonderfully strong and amazing friend Elissa.
  • I saw what Elissa (another Elissa) has done to Dan and Matt's old apartment. It looks super liveable and really cute!
  • I ate Greek food and Ethiopian food which I don't get too often in the 'Pore.
  • I spent two nights in an apartment with a wonderful Freya, a superb Aaron, two cats (Elvis and Murphy) and a really good dog, Ella. It was a little like a zoo, but only when the cats were on the refrigerator.
All in all, it was a wonderful wonderful soul cleansing weekend with people I love.

MAZAL TOV to Gal and Ohad!! They had a baby girl this past weekend!

No comments: