Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Corporate Life

I needed PSGL access to complement my ESSBASE, so I raised an RMS which took more than a week. I then got notification that my PSGL ID was created, so I tried to log in, using my PS LAN ID and PW, but it didn't work. They didn't tell me that my PW would be in RPT. Since I tried to log in three times, the PSGL system locked my account. I had to call ITSC non-LAN help to get my account unlocked. They sent my PW to my RPT, which I was then able to access and log into PSGL.

This is what my life is like lately. There are so many acronyms and things that just don't make sense. And so many things to get access to.

Other than Moody's, my largest organisation was four people. Six if you count the extra part-timers. 70,000 is quite different.

No comments: