Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Day of Work

So...again in Singapore I had my last day of work. This followed my last day of Spanish class.

I am actually sad to leave my job. I really enjoy the people I work with (which according to NPR is 90% of someone's happiness at a job), and I really enjoyed what I have been doing. The admin part I could give in a second, but I really enjoyed business development. Though it is the job that I have been least emotionally involved in, I think I have been happier at this job than any other. Pretty weird, but that leads to me being sad to leave!

Wednesday night I also had my last day of Spanish class. I have absolutely loved my Spanish class. So fun to learn - only for me - once a week. The profesora and the other students were outstanding, and I'm going to miss it! The good news is that since I enjoyed that a lot, I think I will really enjoy learning all day everyday.

1 comment:

Anna said...

Happy last day of work!