Friday, February 15, 2008

Twice in one night

It's not what you're thinking, grossy.

I fell down the stairs twice tonight. I was wearing cute little heels, and that's definitely why, but somehow I survived all day alone, and then when I was with Matt, I fell down the stairs. We went to a shabbat service and dinner with the progressive community, and we met a great new couple. Then, when we had to leave (in order to get home to the cat to make sure she doesn't eat and drink before her de-sexing surgery tomorrow), we walked down the stairs of the American Club, and Matt said, "hold onto me, I feel like you're going to fall down the stairs." HOW DID HE KNOW???

I made it down a whole story, and then fell. My phone hit a glass wall that was next to a group of people having dinner. That would be weird. (I was calling a taxi and not paying attention).

Then, we got dropped off at the bus stop across the street from our house, and we had to walk down the stairs. Matt told me to pay attention and stop talking, but I obviously find that hard - I kept thinking of things to say and forgetting to concentrate. Then I went down (Matt made me hold onto him this time too - thank goodness!). I almost took him down also, but we survived, and that one didn't hurt as much.


I think that someone told the kitty we're having her cut up tomorrow morning. She is acting awfully weird.

No comments: