Saturday, January 29, 2011

Rolling Over and Skyping with Bubbie and Zaydie



If you're reading this on facebook, and you're interested to see the two videos I have posted, you will have to click on the "view the original post" at the bottom and look at my actual blog, since fb usually doesn't show my videos.

Sam rolled over about five times in one day. It seemed to be on purpose. She really seemed to know what she was doing. That was three days ago. Hasn't happened since.

Sam was holding the computer, looking at her Bubbie and Zaydie and screaming for about five minutes. Was pretty funny. I could only get the video from far away (which is why the sound sucks), because I distracted her if I was too close. She was also like this with my co-workers at lunch on Friday and also with her HUGE stuffed Tigger.