Friday, January 25, 2008

Nepal in China

Tonight we went out for Nepalese food in Chinatown with Christian. Chinese New Year is coming up the week after next, and man is there a lot of red. You see rats (it's the year of the rat), red decorations, pork in all forms, and ten different sizes of citrus fruits - all to celebrate the lunar year. Apparently there is some agreement with Disney to use Mickey and Minnie all year for the year of the rat. They made their presence in many a'decorations.

The Nepalese food was good too.

Then we played two player Settlers. It stank. I can't believe I'm writing that, but it actually wasn't fun. Don't tell Matt, though, because I still want to con him into playing it with me.

I can't believe Federer is about to lose (it's the replay obviously).

No comments: