Friday, December 20, 2013

Some Photos from Margaret River and Fremantle/Perth Area

me, Sam and mom on the beach where Margaret River meets the sea

Hiking on the Cape to Cape trail

Cape to Cape - me in the water with Elie. Sam nervous that a wave will get us

Hello Mr. Lizard

Samara had a little lamb

Aw...

Grapes! at Cullen Wines

Savta and Elie at Cullen Wines

Guess it was a good day for photos...me, Sam and Elie at Cullen Wines

Happy Hanukkah!

Mr Kangaroo and both of my children. 

Karri Forest

Augusta area

Papa, Sam and Elie at Leeuwin Estate Winery (best lunch)

Me tasting at Cowamarup Brewery. Elie passed out.

Coolest playground ever in Yallingup

Prettiest flower

Matt and Elie at Vasse Felix Winery

Maotzur

Cottesloe beach, building sand castles with Papa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great pics, Mel! I can't believe how big the kids are getting - especially Elie since we saw him in October!! You all look great!