Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reeses

My coworker, Tom's family came to visit. They brought the office a couple of bags of little peanut butter cups. In the States, these would be gone within the day. Who can resist the peanut butter cup? Is there anything better in the world (other than sour punch straws?)???

In our office, I think I was the only one eating them. I ate three yesterday, and I had a whopping six today (I know - that's WAY too many, but no one else was, so I had to compensate!). Finally, I said to another American how crazy I thought it was that they were lasting so long. We still had more than a bag and a half after a full day and a half of potential eating!! Well, that got people interested, and all of the Singaporeans and one Korean came into the pantry (that's what they call the kitchen at work), and they all tried their first peanut butter cups. Unfortunately they liked them, so we're only left with one bag for tomorrow.

No comments: