Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Kitty's Kitties


So when the kitty had her three baby abortion, apparently they forgot six kitties in her. Last night the kitty went into labor and she was having a hard time getting the babies out. Mustache man (pictured) to the rescue. He's a cat we're really close to, and he helped deliver the kitties. One didn't move when she came out, but then she was okay. All six were healthy.

Then Jill and Ben came to visit, and Jill had to work, but for some reason Ben didn't have to, so he cooked for us, cared for the kitties and he even fixed the floor when it broke. It was great to see them, and we were so thankful to have Ben's help during such a crazy time.

Okay - that was my dream. I can't even begin to interpret it. I know I'm thinking a lot about having babies, but I didn't realize that I pushed that to my kitty too!!

4 comments:

Jillian said...

wow. that's frickin' hilarious! of course, i'm wondering: how on earth am i allowed to work in singapore? my mind went straight to immigration-land. i'm glad mustache man came to the rescue. and ben's a pretty darn good cook.

Benfield said...

I'm happy that I'm so helpful in your dreams! It's interesting that I didn't have to go to work because I just found out yesterday that I might lose my job to restructuring in the next few months. Are you a Psychic?

Matt and Melanie Hildebrandt said...

Jill - you can just get an employment pass. They're dying for talented ex-pats over here. No problem!

Ben - DON'T LOSE YOUR JOB!! That's bad news!!!

Unknown said...

I was very shock but happy to know Kitty having babies. I plan to adopt two of them. But that is only my imagination inspired by your lovely dream. I'm glad to see Mastache man also in your dream. Talking about having your own baby, there's lot of fun to see him/her growing up. But you should sacrifice more than you can imagine.