Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Pain - Big and Small

First for the small pain. I went running yesterday morning, and I super pulled something in my back. It was pretty miserable at work yesterday, but last night I didn't sleep most of the night, and there was no position where I could relax and my back wouldn't spasm. So uncomfortable. I got muscle relaxers and pain killers at the doctor today, so hopefully it will start to get better. I think, though, that the muscle relaxer only makes me tired and feel weird, and it's not really helping the pain. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today.

Big pain - we are right in the middle of natural disaster struck Asia. I cannot believe what is going on in Myanmar, and I hope somehow that the people there get what they need. What a mess. Then China - I think the paper this morning said that a few hundred were dead, but now I'm seeing 18,000? That's a lot of people, and it's so horrible.

Must sleep.

Good news - Mustache man is back (he's the cat who disappeared). I will do a blog posting about all the cats soon.

No comments: